Role Playing Games

Voxie Tactics Launches Renting Feature

Voxie Tactics has announced a renting feature enabling players to generate passive income by renting their NFTs. Players will receive NFT rewards and VOXEL tokens based on the renting fee. The renting feature will be available on the Voxie Marketplace, where players can read the rental agreements and rent NFTs.

Voxie Tactics Renting Feature

The Renting feature is a new feature in the VoxieVerse that will be launched on October 14, 2022. With the help of renting, players can try new NFTs and items before buying them. A rental fee will be applied to all owners and players who rent an existing NFT. Players with unused NFTs can rent them instead of selling them, which would generate a passive income. 

The renting feature will create a safe and secure ecosystem for renting Voxie NFTs and in-game items. On the other hand, a player who borrows an NFT at rent can try out different classes and races of Voxies, try out weapons and armor and do a lot more. Furthermore, it requires you to pay just a small processing fee.

To rent NFTs, a player must make an offer to the owner. It depends on whether the owner wants to accept the deal or make a counteroffer. The owners must also plan the duration of the rental agreement, set a flat VOXEL rental fee, decide the NFT rewards or reserve the NFTs for a specific wallet address. At the end of the rental period, the rentee will lose access to the NFTs, and the owner will be able to claim back their NFTs from the Voxies Marketplace.

Voxie Tactics NFTs Renting

What are the Rental Rewards?

According to the rental agreements, owners of NFTs will receive 96% of the amount of VOXEL tokens mentioned in the agreement. The rest 4% is the royalty fee. So, if a player pays 100 VOXEL, the owner receives 96, and the developer AlwaysGeeky Games receive 4 VOXEL. 

Besides these, the owner and developer do not receive NFT rewards; rentee players receive all NFT rewards. The rental agreement can be canceled anytime by paying the VOXEL rental fee. For owners, it can be canceled only if the rental fee is zero; otherwise, players can cancel it only.

Voxie Tactics NFTs Rental Rewards

What is the Voxie Tactics Game?

Voxie Tactics is a free blockchain RPG game involving Voxie avatar NFTs. The game allows players to engage in two gameplay modes – battling and exploration. In battling, players move around the map and use the Voxie characters to fight enemies. In exploration, players can explore different landscapes such as deserts, swamps, cybernetic realms, and many more. By playing the game, players can earn VOXEL tokens that can be traded on marketplaces such as OpenSea and Rarible.

The Voxie NFT project has 10,000 genesis Voxie characters with 20 classes, 20 companion types, and 10 races with different attributes and weapons. The VOXEL token is an ERC-20 token that can be used to redeem in-game items such as weapons, consumables, and armor. Players can also craft items or pay PvP Arena entry fees using these tokens.

A gaming enthusiast since childhood. Got attracted to the new concept of crypto-gaming and blockchain and fell in the rabbit hole. Now getting ready to dive deep in the metaverse.