Nplus Entertainment has announced all the things you need to know about the first main land sale for League of Kingdoms. From December 28th until January 8th gamers can buy virtual land for the online strategy game. Landownership gives players a revenue share over the revenue from in-game purchases.
The main land sale for League of Kingdoms is split in two events. First players will need to purchase scrolls. These scrolls serve has the contractual right to acquire land. This will happen between December 28th and January 8th. After that, on January 13th, players will have more than two weeks to pick their favorite land parcels on a first-come-first-served basis. Players who fail to select a land parcel, will randomly receive one based on the level of their scroll.
The lowest level land will cost $13, while level 2 land costs 25 dollars. In total there are six different land levels, and the most expensive one will cost 240 dollars. Players will need to sign up on the Land Portal in order to acquire land.
What is League of Kingdoms?
League of Kingdoms is a multiplayer online strategy game for Android, iOS and PC. Players need to work together by making their alliance more powerful. Each players rules their own kingdom. In addition players are free to buy virtual land and generate passive income by developing that land.
The strategy game also has a play-to-earn mechanic. Gamers can gather resources, mint them to the blockchain and sell them for money. It’s a simple mechanic, available to every player without investing any money. However, in order to mint players do need to pay for the gas fee.
In the world of League of Kingdoms players need to gather resources and fight their opponents. There are special events that incentivizes conflict. For example, everybody wants to own a Shrine, which can be conquered during special events. The result is a war in which everybody is battling. Soldiers will perish, and players will need to acquire resources to improve or repair their army.
This strategy game basically consists out of five different layers:
- Blockchain – The game is currently running on the Ethereum blockchain. Players can own a land parcel, which would be the same location on every server.
- Land – Land is non-fungible virtual real estate stored on the blockchain. Players can earn, play, trade using the land.
- Kingdoms – Kingdoms function on top of the land. A kingdom can become a prosperous city state with a powerful army.
- Alliance – An alliance is a clan with multiple kingdoms. Diplomacy, trade relations and governance of the continent play a role here.
- Congress – Continental congress is a group of chosen leaders that govern the entire continent. They decide on rewards, dividends, and many other things inside the game.