Nplus Entertainment has completely changed their plans for the upcoming land sale for their strategy game League of Kingdoms. Instead of two phases for registration and land claiming, there will now be two different sale moments: Dutch auction and a sale with fixed prices. The first sales moment will start on January 13th.
The main land sale for League of Kingdoms will start with a Dutch auction. They will set the price and five times the baseline price and then the price will drop every 90 minutes. This works on a first-come-first-serve basis. The Dutch auction will close after 24 hours. Unsold lands will automatically join the regular main sale at which they will be available at the baseline price.
On January 14th the land sale will start at a fixed price. In total 3776 land parcels will go for sale. Players can buy 1748 of those lands, with development level 3 and up, in the Dutch auction. The level 1 and 2 land plots will only be sold in the regular sale for 13 and 25 dollars reach. Players will need to sign up on the Land Portal in order to acquire land.
What is League of Kingdoms?
League of Kingdoms is a multiplayer online strategy game for Android, iOS and PC. Players need to work together by making their alliance more powerful. Each players rules their own kingdom. In addition players are free to buy virtual land and generate passive income by developing that land.
The strategy game also has a play-to-earn mechanic. Gamers can gather resources, mint them to the blockchain and sell them for money. It’s a simple mechanic, available to every player without investing any money. However, in order to mint players do need to pay for the gas fee.
In the world of League of Kingdoms players need to gather resources and fight their opponents. There are special events that incentivizes conflict. For example, everybody wants to own a Shrine, which can be conquered during special events. The result is a war in which everybody is battling. Soldiers will perish, and players will need to acquire resources to improve or repair their army.
This strategy game basically consists out of five different layers:
- Blockchain – The game is currently running on the Ethereum blockchain. Players can own a land parcel, which would be the same location on every server.
- Land – Land is non-fungible virtual real estate stored on the blockchain. Players can earn, play, trade using the land.
- Kingdoms – Kingdoms function on top of the land. A kingdom can become a prosperous city state with a powerful army.
- Alliance – An alliance is a clan with multiple kingdoms. Diplomacy, trade relations and governance of the continent play a role here.
- Congress – Continental congress is a group of chosen leaders that govern the entire continent. They decide on rewards, dividends, and many other things inside the game.
Get your FREE PLAY TOKENS here — You earn these tokens for learning about play-to-earn gaming, blockchain gaming, non-fungible tokens and crypto art. We also distribute tokens as rewards through our Discord community. In early 2021 we will introduce ways to spend your tokens, so start piling up that $PLAY!
Thank you for being a member, get your PLAY tokens here!