We’ve created Nonfungible Memories as a series of digital collectible cards dedicated to blockchain gaming, crypto art and non-fungible tokens in general. These cards are issued by Play to Earn and serve as a memento of the history of non-fungible tokens.
Play to Earn will first launch a Genesis series, highlighting the most important moment in NFT history. Each of the Nonfungible Memories cards shows its series, card number and number of available prints. The Genesis cards are all printed as a series of ten cards, while future cards could get twenty or even one hundred prints.
Each card also has a title and a short description. This description explains briefly why we created the card. This puts emphasis on the historical significance of the event depicted on the card.
The Genesis series has 10 cards, paying tribute to historical events from the world of non-fungible tokens. Below are potential topics for these first ten cards.
- Namecoin (2010/2011)
- Colored Coins (2012/2013)
- Spells of Genesis (April 2015) Counterparty Protocol
- Rare Pepes (March 2017) from XCP Bitcoin to ETH
- Collecting Cryptopunks (June 2017)
- Breeding Cryptokitties (Late 2017)
- First NFT marketplace: Dada.art (Oct 2017)
- Cryptovoxels and Decentraland (June 2018) player owned worlds
- Farming Small Love Potions in Axie Infinity (Early 2020)
- DeFi x Gaming (Summer 2020) – SAND, COIN, UNI, RARI
After that, Series 1 will be based on events from 2020. As soon as the series has caught up with reality, new cards will only be issued on pivotal moments in NFT history. Some cards will tie in with events like the Play to Earn Game Festival.
Collect these Nonfungible Memories… soon™. Why not read a bit more about non-fungible tokens and learn about the underlying technology. Andrew Steinwold also wrote a nice article that mainly highlights the early days of non-fungible tokens.