Nine Chronicles, a fully decentralized Role-Playing Game, announced the updated version of the game’s roadmap for 2022. This year’s update will include updated from the Nine Chronicles Improvement Proposals (NCIP). A community voting will also be held every quarter to gain community insights about the game and push new features based on the opinions to the next updates.
Nine Chronicles has received support from Ubisoft and is also backed by Binance. The game’s mobile version is in the development and will most likely be available for iOS and Android by the end of the year.
The milestones and challenges set for 2022
- Build exciting partnerships and growth opportunities.
- Update systems and basic balance to improve user experience
- Release mobile client and PoS upgrade to grow the userbase
- Add fresh content and reorganize existing ones to offer new competitive challenges.
- Release major updates to revamp Nine Chronicles’ economy with long term growth potential
- Take suggestions from communities and reflect them on the roadmap consistently.
The new features and updates of the game will be released quarterly throughout the year. The Roadmap of Nine Chronicles for 2022 is as follows:
- The First Quarter updates began on March 3, 2022, with the start of PvP Arena Season 1.
- The item level requirement, farming UX improvement, and NCG staking reward have been added.
- A location guide for obtaining materials has been added in the information tab.
- Community voting for Q1 and Arena Season 3 rewards took place along with the digital card drop with KOLLECT as a part of their partnership.
- April 4, 2022: Arena Season 3 will be held, and whitelisted community mining will be resumed. The 9C developer guide will be released along with a special “Revomon” Partnership.
- May 5, 2022: Rebalancing items will take place to stabilize the market economy, and this process will be disclosed to the community in detail. The “9C Dungeons” will be released.
- June 6, 2022: World 6 (Jotunheim Release) will be opened with new stages and items to craft. The long-awaited “Crystal System” based on item dismantling will be released. At the end of the second quarter, the Nine Chronicles Dungeons game based on Nine Chronicle IP developed by the community will be released. The developers have also announced the creation of a branch of the 9C experience on The Sandbox through this partnership.
- July 7, 2022: Summer Seasonal Event, one of the biggest festivals of Nine Chronicles, will be held. 9C Profile Picture NFT will be released.
- August 8, 2022: The major update of the third quarter is the release of World Boss, the first cooperative content of Nine Chronicle. It will enhance the competitive PvP arena gameplay.
- September 9, 2022: NCD Staking 2.0 will be introduced. NCG holders will be rewarded with bonus opportunities to compete, earn and grow. The developers have planned to make the proof of stake testnet of the Nine Chronicle available to the public. The first Quarterly Arena will be a larger organized PvP event with more competition and rewards.
- October 10, 2022: The fourth quarter will feature the Halloween and Christmas event (Niflheim Release) and the “Annual Arena” that will be held at the end of 2022. The October Arena and 3rd World Boss will be started.
- November 11, 2022: November Arena and 4th World Boss to be added.
- December 12, 2022: The mobile version of Nine Chronicles will be released, which will unlock the game to a wider audience. Proof of Stake network upgrade will be rolled out to decrease network latency. Q4 community voting will start.
What is Nine Chronicles?
Nine Chronicles is an open-source MMORPG game that is decentralized through the Libplanet engine. The different ways to play the game are Adventure, Miners, Merchants, and Politicians. The main token of the game is NCG – Nine Chronicles Gold. Players have to equip a character with weapons and armor and provide them with food.
The game’s main attraction is the idle MMORPG, which means you have no control over your character once you leave the game, and you can come back later on. Players buy and sell equipment, craft items, and modify characters. Once an adventure starts, players can watch and wait. The character will continue its journey, completing stages until the character falls in battle or energy gets depleted.