Gamee has announced that they will sell their second batch of G-Bots NFTs on December 9th. They will sell 3800 packs during this upcoming sale, with the cheapest ones selling for 100 GMEE or roughly $32 at the time of writing. The most expensive ones will cost 5000 GMEE or $1580.
Similar to the first sale, which sold out in just 4 minutes, this second Gbots sale by Gamee will feature robots that will never sell again. After this sale you will need to find these G-Bots on secondary market. When you buy a G-Bot pack on December 9th, you will need to wait until the 14th before you get to see your bot.
These G-Bots NFTs serve multiple purposes in the Gamee ecosystem. Once owners have their bots, they can stake them for passive income. Another option would be to use them in Arc8, the mobile play-to-earn platform. NFT holders can use their G-Bots in one of the 10 competitive casual games on the Arc8 platform. There will be one-on-one matches and asynchronous group tournaments where players can win GMEE. Additional Arc8 games and standalone games are in development.
How do you buy a G-Bot NFT?
- Make sure you have GMEE and some MATIC for gas fees in your Polygon wallet. (important!)
- Go to the official website, and find the marketplace
- Connect your wallet, they recommend using Metamask. (Do NOT use your Arc8 wallet!)
- Select the pack you want, approve the contract, accept the fees, confirm the transaction. Done.
- Wait a bit, and your pack will be visible in your dashboard.
Arc8 is one of the latest play-to-earn sensations. The platform allows simple, competitive gameplay, and combines that with play-to-earn mechanics. Players can earn GMEE tokens by winning against other players or reaching a high position in the different tournaments.
Get Arc8 for iOS on the App Store or for Android on Google Play.