Virtual Worlds

Alien Worlds Pays Gamers to Open Packs

Alien Worlds artwork planet

Alien Worlds is now trying to make everybody open their land packs by paying users when they do so. According to Dacoco GmbH buyers have opened more than 80 percent of all land packs, but the remaining 20 percent needs some persuasion. Their idea: a financial incentive will do the trick.

During the pre-sale Alien Worlds sold packs of cards which would contain pieces of land. However, not everybody opened their packs yet. That’s why Dacoco GmbH is initiating the Alien Worlds Land Fund incentive.

Land owners earn a commission, standard 20%, from all mining activity on their land. Obviously they are free to change this percentage, something many have done in the past few weeks. Before a pack has been opened, all Trilium (TLM) goes to the open.worlds account. Money accumulated in the open.worlds account goes into the Land Fund.

Pack holders who now open their packs for Alien Worlds, will receive 10 to 20% of the total amount of money inside the Land Fund. Currently there’s 83.659 TLM in the account, which is roughly 3514 WAXP. That’s 207 dollars. So the first person to open their pack, will receive at least 20 dollars worth of TLM. But you can also wait until the Open.Worlds account has more TLM, or maybe TLM will go up in value.

What is Alien Worlds?

Alien Worlds is an exploration and mining game in which players can own land, use tools and weapons, customize their avatars, own rare artifacts and have minions to use in battles.

Players in this game world earn Trilium (TLM). This is a cryptocurrency token that bridges the Wax and Ethereum blockchain, allowing the economies of both chains to merge into one. Players earn TLM through mining, and can spend the tokens on betters tools and weapons. Soon landowners can also airdrop their own custom NFTs to players.

Ultimately Alien Worlds needs to become a 3D game where avatars roam planets using tools to mine Trilium. Through terraforming, players should even be able to create events and parties on their own lands. There’s also a PVP element to the game, titled the Thunderdome.

If you’re interested in giving Alien Worlds a try? Check out our play-to-earn guide that explains what to expect from Alien Worlds.

You earned some PLAY tokens!
PLAY is a token that’s community members can earn by contributing, sharing knowledge and learning about blockchain games. Right now you’ve read an article on Play to Earn Online Magazine, and you’ve learned a bit more about blockchain gaming. Therefore you will receive a reward. Claim this reward and create a Roll wallet, and join our community on Discord!

Robert Hoogendoorn avatar
Robert Hoogendoorn is a gamer and blockchain enthusiast. He got in touch with crypto in 2014, but the fire really lit in 2017. Professionally he's a content optimization expert and worked for press agencies and video production companies, always with a focus on the video games & tech industry. He's a content manager and creator at heart, started the Play to Earn Online Magazine in early 2020.